Suggested Supplies and Handouts
These are items you may need for your event.
- Paper, markers, and tape to write and post signs
- Name tag stickers and markers for people to write their names on their name tag
- You can have different colored name tags that reflects the skills of a participants. This will make it easier for groups to form on the first day.
- Green = Technical/Developer
- Red = Lawyer
- Yellow = Business
- Blue = Other
- Note cards, pens, paper and other supplies to facilitate project planning
- Plastic cups, paper plates, and disposable utensils if you are providing food and drink
- Any Audio or Video equipment you may need
- Video Camera if you want to record the event
- Microphone and speakers for participants the present and pitch their ideas
Print handouts for participants that include:
- WiFi info (SSID and password)
- The event’s hashtag on twitter #GLH2020
- The schedule (start time, lunch, end time, and workshop schedule if applicable)
- A list or map of rooms
Print one copy per table (i.e. one copy for every ~5-10 participants).